Slides from #seozraz 2020
Interesting slides from presentations at the conference “SEO zraz 2020” in Bratislava. See slides in Google Photos
List of the presentations
- Marieke van de Rakt: The importance of readability for SEO
- Fili Wiese: Better understanding Google penalties
- Daniel Duriš: A year after Medic update: downs and ups and lessons learned
- Gabor Papp: Manual vs. Automated SEO? Well, call itt semi-automation!
- Pavel Ungr: 10 tasks to prevent End Game in long term SEO strategy
- Mihai Vinatoru: SEO in the personalization age
- Tibor Peták: Website information architecture based on faceted classification of keywords
- Alexander Rus: How to rank videos on YouTube and in Google Search
- Steven Van Vessum: International SEO: winning by working smarter instead of harder
Special thanks to the Basta digital for the excellent preparation of the event, smooth running and perfect catering.